ENVIROSOURCE EDITOR'S NOTE
This is a great product for filtering out the microplastics often found in bottled water.
- PROTECTS AGAINST bacteria (including E.coli and Salmonella), parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), and microplastics.
- ULTRALIGHT + LONG-LASTING: only 1.7oz; membrane microfilter lasts up to 2,000 liters.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Screws on to standard water bottles.
- FAST FLOW RATE: 3L/min – fill up a 1L bottle in just 20 seconds.
- DURABLE AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: made with premium, durable 50% post-consumer recycled BPA free plastic.
- Includes: leak-proof top and bottom cap, custom threaded backwash syringe + user manual.
- LifeStraw is proud to be a B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand
- For every purchase, a child in need receives safe drinking water for a year.
LifeStraw Peak Series Solo Water Filter is an ultra-lightweight (only 1.7oz), compact (just 5.1”), portable water filtration device that removes bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness from drinking water. The standard 28mm threading on the filter allows it to be screwed onto most common water bottles. The one-handed flip cap makes on-the-go filtration super easy and fast: fill up a 1L bottle in just 20 seconds. Great for hiking, backpacking, camping, emergency situations, travel or on-the-go needs. At less than 2 ounces, and 2,000L of clean drinking water, no backpack, pocket, emergency bag, or glove compartment should be without one.
- Enhanced microfilter performance – our re-engineered filter helps reduce clogging from sand & silt for better flow rate over the long haul
- Highly versatile: Standard 28mm PCO threads to screw on to standard water bottles
- Made with premium, durable 50% post-consumer recycled BPA free plastic. Includes leak-proof top and bottom caps.
- Weight: 1.7oz / 48.2g
- Height: 5.1in x 1.3in / 12.9cm x 3.30cm
LifeStraw Peak Series Straw Filter Protects Against:
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L (the filter will stop allowing water to flow through once it has reached the end of its lifetime!)
- Pore size: 0.2 micron
Additional Filtration Specifications:
- Flow rate: 3L / min
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- Includes: Solo water filter includes top and bottom caps for leakproof storage, Backwash syringe included