ENVIROSOURCE EDITOR NOTES: Keep in Refrigerator or on the countertop. If you keep it on the countertop you are likely to drink more water.
- Includes: Pitcher, Membrane microfilter and carbon filter
- The only water filter pitcher that removes bacteria and parasites, in addition to microplastics
- Reduces lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS (“forever chemicals”), chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, dirt, sand, and cloudiness. Retains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that are good for your health.
- Sleek and sustainable design, made from BPA-Free plastic. Easy to use and maintain
- Improves taste and avoids the need to buy single use plastic bottled water
- The membrane microfilter lasts 264 gallons (1 year). The activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts 40 gallons (2 months).
Independently lab tested by internationally recognized labs with all claims substantiated by publicly shared lab reports.
Better technology against actual tap water contaminants like:
- Bacteria & Parasites
- Even pharmaceuticals
- Better taste
- Better design
The LifeStraw Home is the only water filter pitcher that removes bacteria and parasites in addition to lead, microplastics, PFAS (“forever chemicals”), and 30+ contaminants all while dramatically improving the taste of your tap water. Retains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that are good for your health.
- 7-cup: 56 ounces (about 3 fills)
Dimensions & Care
- Weight: 1.4 lbs | 0.7 kg (7-cup) and 1.8 lbs | 0.8 kg (10-cup)
- Size: 11.25 x 5.8 in | 28.5 x 14.7 cm (7-cup) and 12.6 x 6.3 in | 32 x 16 cm (10-cup)
- Pitcher Material: BPA Free FDA-Food Grade compliant plastic or glass
- Handwash pitcher and filter housing, once filters are removed; do not use soap on filters
- Includes: Pitcher, easy-fill lid, filter housing, LifeStraw Membrane Microfilter, LifeStraw Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter, user manual
LifeStraw Membrane Microfilter Removes:
- 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli, etc.)
- 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- 99.999% of microplastics
- Pore size: 0.2 micron
- Filters 264 gallons (1,000 liters), up to 1 year
LifeStraw Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter Reduces:
- Lead, mercury, chromium III, cadmium, copper and other heavy metals
- Chlorine and odors for improved taste
- Chemicals including PFAS, pesticides and herbicides
- Filters 40 gallons (150 liters), up to 2 months
Additional Filtration Specifications:
- Meets NSF 53 standards for reduction of lead, mercury, chromium III, cadmium and copper
- Meets NSF 401 standard for emerging chemical contaminants
- Meets NSF P473 standard for reducing PFOA and PFOS (PFAS)
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
ORDER HOME FILTERS TO HAVE ON HAND